Daniel Lepage on Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:28:47 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] actiony goodness

Cards:
I play my Card of Doom targeting my Greater Booty, Iain's Blue, Araltaln's
Yellow, and SkArcher's Violet.

Glotmorf DOOM!s my two Russian Roulettes and my Handyman, as well as eir Poik.

Peter plays a card of DOOM!, but fails to choose three cards in player's hands to be destroyed (there is no TRR in my hand). So the Card of DOOM! eats eir hand instead (two Cards of DOOM! and a Greater Booty). There are only three cards to eat there, so the DOOM! selects two other cards at random, specifically SkArcher's RPS and bd's YSHMF.

Personman DOOM!s eir Greater Booty, Iain's Blue, Araltaln's Yellow, and SkArcher's Violet.

Glotmorf and Personman each gain 15 points.

Oh, and Iain drew Tournament Russian Roulette.

--
Wonko

You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
     -Dave Barry