Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:29:16 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Election nominations

I believe that it's an election nweek. If so, I make the following
nominations:

For the Meta-Ministry, I nominate myself
For the Ministry of Forking Paths, I nominate myself
For the Ministry of Twiddles, I nominate myself
For the Ministry of the Rules, I nominate myself
For the Webministry, I nominate Wonko
For the Ministry of Arcana, I nominate myself
For the Ministry of Change, I nominate myself
For the Ministry of Cards, I nominate Wonko
For the Ministry of the Board, I nominate myself
For the Ministry of the Arena, I nominate Wonko

I accept my nominations.

--
Peter C.
Going to church does not make a person religious, nor does going to