automailer on Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:27:17 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko votes

Wonko's votes:
Proposal 1998/0: Calling for Backup                       : Yes
Although I agree that a Minister who fails to uphold eir duties should be replaced, the process of electing a new one takes a full nweek; somebody has to do eir job during that time, and it's not fair to heap it on other players without paying them. This provides a way to pay whoever steps up to keep things running.

Proposal 1999/1: Jail does not exist                      : Yes
Proposal 2000/0: Clarifying Society Auto Action Responsibility : Yes
Proposal 2001/0: Conditions good                          : Yes
Proposal 2002/0: Arena Clarifications                     : No
These Clarifications are actually changes to the way it currently works, and I dislike said changes.

Proposal 2003/0: Beer and Squirrels                       : Yes
Proposal 2004/1: Limited Entry                            : Yes
Proposal 2005/1: Enlivening the Subgames                  : Yes
I can see such things being used - I can think of a couple ways in which drawing four cards could vastly outweigh losing 20 points.

Proposal 2006/0: Many New Cards                           : Shelve
Partially Fused won't break the game unless Arena Clarifications passes; but it seems that the dice roller can't handle numbers this large so I'll have to change the way the card works.

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.