Daniel Lepage on Sun, 6 Feb 2005 22:43:25 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] The Thing that Emerged from the Vat

On Feb 6, 2005, at 6.40 AM, Glotmorf wrote:

Okay, guys...I'm still here. Still trying to work out how here I am, but I'm still here.

Gimme a little time. I'm catching up on my unread Nomic email. So far I've gotten
up to 10/19/2004.

Good to see you back :) I give Glotmorf a point.

(And what IS it with you and hoarding all the tildex, Wonko? This makes, what, the
third time? :)

I just have this fascination with money... and taking it from other people... what can I say? :)

Which reminds me, Thorn Seeds, Fluffy Bunnies, and Ninja Bunnies are now on sale at Wonkomart! 100~ for a Thorn Seed, 200~ for a Fluffy Bunny, and 300~ for a Ninja Bunny! You won't find better deals anywhere! Contact Wonko for details :)

--
Wonko

Offer valid while supplies last, during normal hours of operation only. Cannot be combined with any other discount offers. Prices may change without notice. Offer void where prohibited by law, or in Montana or Limbo.