Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 4 Feb 2005 18:11:06 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Re: I do stuff [PGo] [Gardens] [QGI] [Arena]

Jeremy Cook <athena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I play a stone at D4.

//GK// Recognized.

> I attempt to steal Iain's stone at G7.

//GK// It succeeds. The PGo Public Display is up to date.

> If that attempt failed, I attempt to mine it.

//GK// While it doesn't matter much since the attempt succeeded, I
wouldn't recognize this instruction anyway since rule 1896 states "An
Outsider does not take a game action if e states that e does something
conditionally".

> I Slowly Pick the Tomato in the Town Square.

//FP// Recognized and Public Display updated.

--
Peter C.
"There are less differences of opinion when no one can come up with one."