Daniel Lepage on Thu, 3 Feb 2005 23:57:51 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] Arena update

I'll go for +1 AvSpeed.

I move to (2,1,3) and fire a Jet of Water at (2,1,2).

Also, in response to the arena page, you said "There's really no good way to do this on a Wiki. ASCII has been underappreciated for decades."

Text enclosed in {{{ }}} on the wiki gets preformatted (see the ArenaTest page for a copy of your Arena on the wiki).

I'm also not convinced of the wisdom of this ASCII grid - it seems like it'll be hard to modify when a Cube contains multiple objects. It's possible at the moment for a Cube to be full of smoke and containing six avatars at once. How do you plan to represent such things?

--
Wonko