Jeremy Cook on Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:45:46 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] i am alive and well (update 79/2)

Whew! Update time! (btw Iain, prodding is entirely called for: this is over a
week late)

nweek 77:

Tim joins. Welcome. E gets a welcome point.
Peter enters the Upper House.

Wonko gets 15 points by dooming innocent cards to destruction.

I get 42 points from props.
Peter gets 19 points.

Peter gets 15 points for more doom.

Peter points out that we all forgot to get Honor from our props. OK, so for
week 77 I get 4TH and Peter gets 2TH. Hey that looks like "tooth".

The Ministry of the Arena is created, with me as Minister.
Everyone gets new stats from the Arena Prop.

Ministerial comp:
Zarpint: 60 points, 3TW
Peter: 120 points, 6TW
Wonko: 40 points, 2TW

nweek 78:

Peter creates an Avatar at (2,1,3) and moves it to (2,2,3).
DQT creates an Avatar at (2,1,3) and fires at (2,2,3).
Wonko creates an Avatar at (2,1,4) and fires at (2,1,3).

I'll roll for these in a second.

PGo points:

 * Iain:     28
 * Zarpint:  28
 * bd:       28
 * Phil:     36
 * SkArcher: 28
 * Rob:      36
 * Araltaln: 28
 * Wonko:    28
 * Rodney:   28

DQT creates Q-GI.

Peter might create an Avatar at (2,1,2), depending on how the previous roll
went.  Peter fires at (2,1,3).

Wonko pays 21 points to throw TPR, theta, Rob, Araltaln, Aquarion, Glotmorf,
and SkArcher into the Vat.

Phil forfeits. It's been real.

DQT puts Conpircy 2 out of its misery, but compensates for this humanitarian
streak by putting an apostrophe in misery.

Ministry comp.
Zarpint: 80 points, 4TW
Peter: 120 points, 6TW
Wonko: 40 points, 2TW

Prop points and honor:

me: 12 points, 1TH
Peter: 69 points, 5TH
Wonko: 49 points, 5TH
Iain: 13 points, 1TH

Peter gains the Title of "Zen Master of Nomic".

Nweek 79.

Iain might get some points for doom here when Wonko tells me how many.

---
totals:

Iain: 41 points, 1TH
bd: 28
Phil: NA
SkArcher: 28
Rob: 36
Araltaln: 28
DQT: 28
Tim: 1
Wonko: 151 points, 2TW+2TW+5TH
Zarpint: 222 points, 3TW+4TW+4TH+1TH
Peter: 343 points, 6TW+6TW+2TH+5TH

Roster is up-to-date. Ministries are up-to-date. Arena coming soon.

Zarpint