Daniel Lepage on Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:43:21 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] Very late Cards Recognizer

On Jan 24, 2005, at 5.32 PM, Daniel Lepage wrote:

Finally, it is now nweek 78, nday 1, so a new batch of cards comes out. Last nweek's batch exactly depleted the deck, so everybody gets one Card of DOOM!

Oops, my mistake. Actually there were still 3 copies of Do Not Pass Go in the deck, which went to TPR, A.N.P.U., and Araltaln.

In the interests of repopulating the deck, I play my Card of DOOM!, destroying my own Greater Booby, Zarpint's Indigo, Personman's Red, and TPR's orange. I gain 15 points from this.

I also discard Yellow, Green, and Blue for 30~.

--
Wonko

Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but the thing dies in the process and the innards are discouraging to any but the pure scientific mind.
     -E. B. White (1899 - 1985), Some Remarks on Humor, introduction