automailer on Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:30:24 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko votes

Wonko's votes:
Proposal 1979/0: Fixing Rule 10                           : Yes
Proposal 1980/1: Economy reset                            : No
I object to two things. First of all, 1000 BNS is a paltry amount - if two players join in any given nweek, then the Basin will no longer be able to create any tildex that nweek.
Secondly, I don't like being stripped of all my tildex without ever getting a chance to profit from my scam. At the very least you could give me a t-shirt or something.

Proposal 1981/0: my bookshelf is broken                   : No
That's what shelving used to do, and we changed it intentionally because too many props were getting shelved nweek after nweek without ever being changed.

Proposal 1982/0: Yes Kickbacks                            : Yes
Though I think I can guess what most of next nweek's proposals will look like...

Proposal 1983/2: Arena                                    : Yes
I'm all for another grid, as long as the Minister can handle it.
It'd probably be a good idea to keep this on the wiki, so that different Ministers can be assigned to different parts of the subgame.

Proposal 1984/4: Alcohol again                            : Shelve
There's no good reason provided for why anyone would want a nonzero BAC - anything that requires you to roll a die with *every single action* is far more trouble than it's worth. If I had had nonzero BAC during the Stock Scam and this rule had been in place, I would have had to hit the list with a roll of 2000000000d10, which might not even be allowed by the dice roller (if its smart it'll forbid any roll large enough to stall the machine)

Proposal 1985/0: Remove Go                                : Abstain
I think the game would run more smoothly if we had fewer disjoint subgames, but I don't play PGo, so I don't think I should be voting either way on this. Having PGo, the Board, the Gardens, and now the Arena might be a bit much.

Proposal 1986/0: Fix the Default Case                     : Yes

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to the sender of this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.