Peter Cooper Jr. on Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:48:40 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Ballot for nweek 76

I think that Phil vacated the Ministry of Change already (since he
called an election in the middle of last nweek), and our Adept is
Under A Rock. Since I'm the one who's going to be responsible for
these things as soon as this election is over anyway, I think I'll
post the ballot and restart the clock. I'm not sure if it's
technically legal under the rules, but I can't see anything
*preventing* a random person from doing an Open Ministry's job, so
I'll do it and see if anyone yells.

The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 76:

Proposal 1972/0: One at a time (BeeDee)
Proposal 1973/2: At a retailer near You (Wonko)
Proposal 1974/0: TANSTAAFL (BeeDee)
Proposal 1975/0: Chancey tracks all Fruit (Peter)
Proposal 1976/0: Redundant, eh? (BeeDee)
Proposal 1977/0: Punishment doesn't fit the crime (Peter)
Proposal 1978/0: Get out of jail free (BeeDee)

Voting is at <http://www.bnomic.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/VoteOnProps>, and
I think also by emailing spoon-business if you hate wikis. You might
be able to email me privately as well, but I'm not sure how legal that
is as I'm not technically the Chair yet.

I'm turning the Clock On.

--
Peter C.
It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats.