Daniel Lepage on Sat, 1 Jan 2005 21:37:29 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Nweek 75 Rule Changes

Firstly, some Ministerial Stuff: I nominate myself for Webminister and Minister of Cards, and accept both nominations. If anyone is interested in Rules or Arcana, please run (so far Arcana is pretty cushy - laws and seals only).

Now, onto this nweek's ruleset changes: