Dan Schmidt on Sat, 25 Dec 2004 09:13:48 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Goodbye everyone

Cimonomic is starting tomorrow and I don't think I can
play 3 diffrent nomics at the same time so I am going
to hide under a rock for the next year. I will
probably be back way before then.

Since I won't be able to prove that the LOIDAC exists
I shall post how to use it here: You can throw the
same tomato multiple times simultaneously because
nothing prohibits simutaneous actions. If that isn't
your piece of cake you can play Jackpot 20 times
simutaneously and score a win. Or if you like chaos
you can play Tornament Russian Roullete 100^10^10
times.