Daniel Lepage on Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:09:51 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] Gardens

I water my vine for 5~. I also pick the tomato from my vine, and one in the town square.

--
Wonko

On Dec 16, 2004, at 8.16 PM, Bryan Donlan wrote:

I water my tomato vine, and update the gardens.
--
bd

It is disconcerting to reflect on the number of students we have flunked in chemistry for not knowing what we later found to be untrue.

  --quoted in Robert L. Weber, Science With a Smile (1992)