Daniel Lepage on Fri, 3 Dec 2004 22:45:26 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] Seals

On Dec 1, 2004, at 3.02 AM, Phil Ulrich wrote:

As Minister of Change, I reserve every single ASCII character (including non-printing ones like the bell and null, and the space) for the Ministry of Change. As such, any game document not by MiniChange that includes any ASCII character is Null and Void. This includes the entire set of rules, because all rules are Game Documents, according to r11. This even includes the (still unnumbered) rule regarding Seals.

Nobody seems to be in charge of Seals, so I guess it falls to the Ministry of Arcana to recognize this.

You didn't specify the order of the characters, so I'll assume you meant in the standard ASCII ordering.

From now on, any Game Document containing the set of all ASCII characters in numerical order (including the non-printing ones) is Null and Void unless published by the Minister of Change.

I'm curious as to how you intend to put bell and null into a Game Document ;)

--
Wonko

"This gubblick contains many nonsklarkish English flutzpahs, but the overall pluggandisp can be glorked from context" -David Moser, quoted by Douglas Hofstadter in his "Metamagical Themas" column in the January 1981 "Scientific American"