Jeremy Cook on Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:38:57 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-b] Rules Updated

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 01:22:27PM -0500, Daniel Lepage wrote:
> The Rules are now up to date. A few other Ministries don't seem to be, though:
> Everyone was dealt a card at the beginning of the nweek.
> Proposals 1946, 1949, and 1951 all passed, and all created/revised P-Specs.
> Proposal 1948 reset all scores (since Rodney was believed to have over one thousand points), so current scores should be zero plus all proposal bonuses (bonuses are awarded after the props are implemented, I believe). Plus, I got 5 bonus points from p1950, since it was a Haiku.

Yeah, I didn't harf p1948. Ministry bonuses also come afterwards.

Rodney gets a Win, but no Glory, the way I interpret r27 and
r1899. This is annoying for me, since I have only been tracking
Glory.

> I'm not sure who's responsible for recognizing each of the above, but I don't think any of them are me.

Board and Cards are both Phil. The Roster is now up-to-date.

Zarpint