automailer on Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:50:52 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] [auto] Phil votes

Phil's votes:
Proposal 1944/1: Clean Up After Yourselves                : Yes
Proposal 1945/0: Seals                                    : Shelve
This -could- be interesting with some clarification. Maybe.

Proposal 1946/0: Walls                                    : Yes
I was trying to think of a way to do this.

Proposal 1947/1: Gridlock                                 : Shelve
Shelving my own motion until I can find a proper Suberian reward for making a gridlock.

Proposal 1948/3: Cleanup, Aisle 73                        : Yes
Proposal 1949/5: Speeding things up a bit                 : Yes
Proposal 1950/0: Whoops                                   : Yes
Proposal 1951/1: Fixing Black Holes                       : Yes
Proposal 1952/0: A few little fixes                       : Yes

This Message was sent automatically by the Wiki.
 Please do not reply to this message, as your replies will be ignored. Thank you.