Daniel Lepage on Sat, 13 Nov 2004 02:39:33 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Justice Reminder

This is the last nday Personman and TPR have to rule on the appeal of "All is Not Made Right", the text of which is included below.

See various posts from around the time of this message for the full arguments presented by the Plaintiff and Defendant.

{{
__All Is Not Made Right__

Plaintiff: Zarpint
Defendant: Wonko

Assigned Judge: Personman
Original Ruling: FALSE

Appellate Judges: Personman, The Pusher Robot
Appelate Ruling: pending (due at the end of nweek 73, nday 1)

Statement:
The following attempts to change the gamestate by Wonko were not legal.