Jake Eakle on Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:13:14 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Judge Assignment: 2 CFIs

Okay, these ones are easy. I rule false on both CFIs.

Regarding All is Not Made Right, we have no way of judging Wonko's
coherency, intelligence, or irrational beliefs. None of these are Game
Objects, and B Nomic has no rules for ascertaining any information about the
actual person behind a Player, and makes no provisions for what sort of
people they should be, or for that matter whether they even have to be
people. just so long as they post to a public forum,  B Nomic is happy. A
rule which depends on something not defined in the game (ie, Wonko's ability
to distinguish legal rules from illegal ones) can refer only to the player's
publicly posted statements regarding those things.

As for A Statement of the Gamestate, see the defendents analysis for a
complete argument in favor of my 'false' ruling. I agree wholeheartedly with
the defendant's statements and any further explanation would be redundant.

--Personman