Jeremy Cook on Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:29:49 -0600 (CST)

[s-b] Win

On Sat, Oct 30, 2004 at 05:13:35PM -0400, Daniel Lepage wrote:
> Rodney proclaims the existence of the KRC. No object called the KRC
> ever existed, as far as I know; thus either Rodney must be trying to
> create it (in which case e fails, because the rules don't say e can),
> or e's just making a false statement about the state of the game.
>
> There is no object called the KRC, nor would Rodney have control over
> it if there were, so the KRC does nothing.

I modify the Charter of Zarpint's Tax Shelter by adding the following
paragraph:

{{
Zarpint's Tax Shelter, by majority vote, may change the gamestate in any
way at any time.
}}

Zarpint's Tax Shelter changes the gamestate so that
1. The Player known as "Zarpint the Incomplete" has 1001 points.
(r393 doesn't apply to Societies, so Permissibility of the Unprohibited
takes effect.)

r27 now triggers. I am awarded a Win and 1 PG, all points are destroyed,
and r27 is Deactivated.

2. r27 is Activated.

3. r393 reads:
{{__The All-Important Default Case__
No Game Object may change the gamestate.
This rule defers to all other rules.
}}

4. r699 reads:
{{__The Slightly Less Important Not-So Default Case__
An action is only illegal if it is distinguishable from a legal action
by at least one Player other than the Player performing it.
This rule takes precedence over all other rules except rule 33.
}}

Zarpint