Jeremy Cook on Sat, 30 Oct 2004 16:55:56 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Godel's Report, nweek 72

Happy Liberation Day, everyone!

The Election for the Ministry of the Board ends, with no winner.

I call an Election for all Ministries (none of them have been Rotated in
the last three nweeks) with selection method IRV.

Current ministers continue duties until the end of the election.

I nominate myself for the Meta-Ministry, the Ministry of Justice, and
the Ministry of the Roster.

I nominate Wonko for the Webministry, the Ministry of Change, and the
Ministry of Cards.

I nominate Phil for the Ministry of Twiddles and the Ministry of the
Board.

I nominate bd for the Ministry of Forking Paths.

I nominate Personman for the Ministry of the Rules.

[[if anyone else wants these, go ahead! if I've nominated you above, you
need to accept in order to be a candidate, obviously.]]

I get 40 pts and 2 TW, Wonko gets 60 points and 3 TW, and Phil and bd
get 20 points and 1 TW each.

Roster forthcoming.

Godel