Jake Eakle on Fri, 29 Oct 2004 23:36:27 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Please vote for these things... they will make the game better.

I modify the fourth paragraph of r1902 to read:

Any player who has at least one tomato may at any time throw a Tomato at any
other player. Doing so destroys one of their tomatos. A player with no
tomatoes may not throw tomatoes. The targeted player is Hit with the Tomato
with a probability of 1/4. If a player is Hit with a Tomato, that player and
all cards in eir become Stained With Tomato Juice.

I create a copy of all extant cards and put them in the deck.

I modify r699 to read:

Any action indistinguishable from a legal action by all players is a legal
action. An action not indistinguishable from a legal action be all players
is not necessarily an illegal action. This rule takes precedence over all
other rules except rule 33.

It's not clear exactly how voting works under the current wording of r699,
but i think if more than hald of you reply to a public forum with a positive
vote for any or all of these, that should be enough. Be sure to vote for the
first two actions first : ). Also, if there are any other urgent changes we
should make before modifying 699, do those and vote for them first too.