Daniel Lepage on Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:11:05 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] Cards, points, etc.

Ok, I'll post this formally:

----------
Recognizer
----------
At the end of nday 9, bd became FCC, Wonko became Chairman, and Wonko became Dealer.

At the end of the nweek, Araltaln, Wonko, and Phil got 20 points apiece for holding Ministries; Zarpint got 40 'cause he's got 2.

Araltaln just drew Master Handiwork.
bd drew Six Card Hand.
Wonko drew Petty Theft.

---------
Gamestate
---------
I guess we all have score zero - Zarpint's 40 point bonus knocks em over the 1000 point line ('cause e called all those elections just before the deadline).

Zarpint's got lots of General Research Points, but I don't know how many, nor have I time to find out. All players are deputized to fix this ;)

---------------
Public Displays
---------------
The ruleset page from the main site holds the current rules.
There are no current proposals.

The wiki page TheClock holds accurate clock data; It's still nweek 70, nday 1.
The wiki page MinistryUpdate holds accurate Ministry information.

I can't speak for these, but I assume their ministers are keeping them up to date:
	The wiki page CurrentCFIs holds Justice information.
	The wiki page TildexCount holds Tildex information.

Props are submitted through the ProposalManagement wiki page.

Cards are viewed at www.bnomic.org/display_all_cards.psp
Hands are viewed at www.bnomic.org/display_cards.php

--------
Subgames
--------
PGo is still going; the wiki page PGo now holds the current board and alliances.

We need a new subgame. I ask again if anyone has ideas for tracking the Grid-Rumble thing I suggested earlier.

The other possibility is to expand Cards into a full subgame - perhaps if we had a playing field wherein one could put cards "in play" and use them; or a simple board game where Cards played a key role... Thoughts?

------------
Card Listing
------------
 Aquarion wields the following cards:
Cash In
Circular Theft
RPS
RPS
Six Card Hand

 Araltaln wields the following cards:
Card Shark
Cash In
Enclosing Game
Investment
Master Handiwork
Rotary Exchange
Syn
Tax The Poor

 bd wields the following cards:
Enclosing Game
Greater Booby
Guru
Poik
Six Card Hand
Syn

 Gizmit wields the following cards:
Enclosing Game
Hamhandedness
Jackpot!
Poik
Tax The Poor
Tournament Russian Roulette

 Glotmorf wields the following cards:
Flood
Lesser Booty
Luggage Mixup
Poik
Smooth Hands

 Iain wields the following cards:
Circular Theft
Master Handiwork
Poik
RPS
Smooth Hands

 Norinel wields the following cards:
Greater Booty
Rotary Exchange
Tournament Russian Roulette

 Phil wields the following cards:
Ack
RPS
Six Card Hand
Syn/Ack
Your Spoo Has Too Much Fleem

 Rob wields the following cards:
Guru
Investment
Lesser Booty
Poik
Six Card Hand
Tournament Russian Roulette

 Sagitta wields the following cards:
Ack
Hamhandedness
Hamhandedness
Investment
Luggage Mixup

 Scoff! wields the following cards:
Greater Booby
Luggage Mixup
RPS
Smooth Hands

 SkArcher wields the following cards:
Nak
Rotary Exchange
RPS
Stock Crash
Syn

 Teucer wields the following cards:
Flood
Petty Theft
Syn/Ack
Tournament Russian Roulette

 The Pusher Robot wields the following cards:
Ack
Flood
Flood
Luggage Mixup