Araltaln on Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:40:42 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [s-d] Re: [s-b] Nweek 69 results!

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 06:49:56 -0400, Norinel <norinel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wednesday, September 29, 2004, at 12:18 AM, Daniel Lepage wrote:
>
> > Ok, here are the results for this nweek:
> >
> >  Proposal 1906/0 The Ugly Patch (Norinel)
> >  AFF: Norinel, Araltaln, ThePusherRobot, Phil, BeeDee, PlayerAquarion,
> > Wonko, Zarpint
> >  Counts (Y/N/A/S) : (8-0-0-0). Measure Passes. Norinel gains 14 points.
> >   Created "The Useless Card". It's arguably not a card, as "You have
> > found the useless card. Use it wisely." isn't a description of an
> > image...
>
> That depends on your definition of "is". But if it doesn't really
> exist, that just makes it more useless, right?

I don't know about that, theoretical concepts can be quite useful--but
the point isn't that it may not exist, the point is it may not be a
card.

Speaking of cards, I draw one, for an Investment gain of seven points.

Speaking of points, should I start billing for my 20 points payment as
Attorney Generalist?

Speaking of being the Attorney Generalist, Zarpint, Wonko, and I all
have entered the Upper house (not my job, but somebody's got to do
it). And I fail to select any of us randomly (Wonko and I aren't
Eligible Judges, Zarpint is On Leave and can't be selected randomly).

And speaking of useless.. oh, hey, I've come full circle. That must
mean I'm done.

--Araltaln