wonko on Sat, 28 Aug 2004 08:13:28 -0500 (CDT)

[s-b] [auto] Wonko submits p1904/0

Auto-mailed on nweek 68, nday 7
Sent at Sat Aug 28 13:13:26 2004 GMT

Wonko has submitted a new proposal, p1904.

----------------------------------
Proposal 1904/0: A Minister of Proposals
A Standard Proposal by Wonko
Last modified on nweek 68, nday 7

Add a new subsection to section D of r625 [[Ministries]]:
{{
__The Ministry of Change__

The Ministry of Change is a Ministry; its Minister may be referred to as the Chairman. The Chairman is responsible for the following things:
 * E must maintain a public display of all current proposals.
 * E must publish the Ballot each nweek.
 * E must count the vote results on the Ballot each nweek.
 * E must publish a list of which proposals passed, failed, were shelved, etc. each nweek, along with the points earned/lost by the proponents of said proposals.

}}

[[
Note that this is mostly a cushy government job, as my proposal software does most of the work already. The Chairman would only have to occasionally copy text from a wiki page to the mailing list, and would have to take into account things that aren't dealt with by my scripts (for example, Haiku bonus points, etc.)
]]