Daniel Lepage on Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:35:57 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] Nweek 66 votes

On Jul 28, 2004, at 11.29 PM, Daniel Lepage wrote:

The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 66:

Proposal 1882/0: Deletion (Zarpint)
No, because I like Offers.

Proposal 1883/1: Poly-Go (Zarpint)
Yes, though I wonder if enough people want to do Political Go again to keep it going...

Proposal 1884/0: Roster Ministry (Zarpint)
Yes

Proposal 1885/0: Ministerial Payment (Zarpint)
Yes

Proposal 1886/0: Renumbering CFIs (BeeDee)
Shelve. While I approve of the idea, the databases, scripts, etc. aren't in place to make this work, and I'd rather not do this 'til we can track it. Unless somebody else is definitely becoming the Minister of Justice.

Proposal 1887/1: Loose Ends (Norinel)
No. If anyone gets 1001 points with r22 repealed, they win infinitely many times immediately, if that's possible.

Proposal 1888/0: Devaluing the Economy (Phil)
No. Most of it's good, but I really don't want to have to insert and delete a new rule every time somebody gets elected to a Ministry.

Proposal 1889/0: Actions speak louder (Wonko)
Yes.

Proposal 1890/0: But Only if You Can Speak (Wonko)
Yes.

--
Wonko
"Write a wise saying and your name will live forever"