Phil Ulrich on Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:59:58 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] Prop something something something

Supposedly I have bandwidth, so I may as well use it.

I submit the following proposal.

{{
__Devaluing the Economy__

Replace the second paragraph of r21.A.2. with the following:

"There exists an entity known as the Basin. The Basin may create or destroy Tildex, but only as specified by the Rules. When the rules dictate that a player shall receive Tildex without specifying a source, the Basin creates them and gives them to the Player. When the rules dictate that a player loses or has Tildex taken from em without a destination, the Basin takes them and destroys them."

Replace the third paragraph of r21.A.2. with the following:

"10000~ may be referred to as a Myriad. X Myriads may be referred to with the notation of XG or GX, where X is a real number."

Delete the fourth paragraph of r21.A.2. [[The existence of a public display for Tildex is already implied by r625.D.4.]]

Add the following to r625:
"E. Paychecks
E.1. At the end of an nweek in which a player was Minister of a Ministry for the entire nweek, that player receives ~10. E.2. If a player is elected to a ministry, the following rule is immediately created, replacing all instances of $PLAYER with the name of the player:
	{{ __$PLAYER on Probation__

Until this rule is repealed, $PLAYER receives no tildex from occupying a ministry. This rule is automatically repealed on the first day of the nweek following the nweek in which it was created. [[Basically, until a player comes off probation, they don't get a paycheck. However, we're slightly nicer than the real world ((slightly)) and therefore it only lasts until the beginning of the next nweek. ((This also prevents someone from jumping into a ministry, receiving a paycheck, and jumping back out all in one nweek. Now if you occupy it for
	  less than a week, no tildex for you.))]]"
	}}
}}

--Phil
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal