athena on Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:01:35 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] props

On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 06:01:45PM +0100, Iain Scott wrote:

> >{{
> >__Poly-go__
> >
> >Add the following to the end of r1639.F:
> >
> >"After the subgame of Political Go has ended, if it has not been
> >restarted, any Player may restart it. To restart Political Go, a Player
> >must post a message to a Public Forum to the effect that e is restarting
> >the game. The board then becomes empty."
> >}}
>
> Hmm... I think this may be redundent, as the PGo game is reset after the Go
> Points are totalled.. (as per section G of r1639/4). However, I dont think
> the rule currently states _when_ the Go Points are totalled, though I
> belive it is the unambiguous intent of the rule is that this happens
> imediately the game has ended... I call upon the Deputy Admin to rectify
> the rule (as per r255)... perhaps something along the lines of the
> replacment of  sentance 4, section G to read "When the subgame ends the Go
> Points are totaled and any player with a positive number of Go Points
> receives that many actual Nomic points. "
>
> It may be usefull to use your proposal to reset the current board, though...

I amend p1883 by changing the text to:

{{
Add the following sentence to the end of r1639.F:
"When the subgame ends, the game is scored as in subsection G."

Reset the Go game. Clear the board of stones. Break all alliances. Set
all Players' Go Scores to 0.
}}

Zarpint