Phil Ulrich on Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:58:34 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] Cards

Ooh, this sounds fun.

I draw a card.
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal