Daniel Peter Lepage on Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:25:53 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 65 RESULTS

I draw a card, and recognize the three card draws so far:

Card draws:
bd draws Investment.
Norinel draws on the wrong forum, but I recognize it under r16/4.A. E draws Greater Booty.
Wonko also draws Greater Booty.

> > But if you submit one right now with the submission page, it should
> > get put up properly.
>
> But for now, serious proposals still go to spoon-business, as it's the
> only public forum, correct?

This is correct. At the moment, entering proposals on the wiki is just a convenient way for me to insert and updat them; until I've got the auto-mailer worked out, I'll be adding people's props to the wiki as they make them. Eventually (hopefully very soon) I'll designate that form a proposals-only Public Forum by r125.

By the way, the MoinMoinWiki code makes it very easy to add additional macro functions (you'll notice if you try to edit the proposal submission pages, etc. that they consist of just one line, something like [[SubmitProp]]).
{{
def execute(macro,args):
    if not args:
        args = 'Hello, '
    name = "Anonymous"
    if macro.request.user:
        name = macro.request.user.getname()
    return args+name
}}
Then the text [[Hello]] in any webpage would be replaced by "Hello, Anonymous" if you weren't logged in, or, in my case, "Hello, Wonko"; the text [[Hello(Hi There Mr.)]] would turn into "Hi There Mr. Anonymous" or "Hi There Mr. PlayerZarpint", etc.

So if anyone out there is any good with python and wants to code any macros, you can send them to me and I'll add the to the wiki.

--
Wonko