Phil Ulrich on Thu, 15 Jul 2004 19:27:52 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] Ballot

Since the only alternative seems to be voting for Foon, I'll vote for Foon. Yay for illusionary choices, the foundation of democracy!

--Phil
"Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarreled with him?" - Blaise Pascal