Daniel Peter Lepage on Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:50:11 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] Checkpointly Recognizer

Ok, here's everything that's happened since Dave stopped recognizing things. None of this is reflected anywhere yet, I'm just reporting that it happened. We'll deal with tracking soon, I hope.

"Initial Bandwidth" is p1870.

Araltaln gives Teucer 50~ and acquires Voting Token #12, which now has a value of 50~. Anybody want to step up and track Voting Tokens? I'll list some info on them in a moment.

Araltaln attempts to claim the eclair "entropy" but fails, because the eclair rule is broken: It allows you to claim 'objects' that are undefined under the rules, but by the definition of an 'object' (see r13), a thing must have its existence sanctioned by the rules to be considered an object. Thus, there can be no eclairs.

Wonko plays Petty Theft, taking 10 points from Zarpint.

Wonko Dies.

Araltaln fails to get the eclair 'public display', for the same reasons as above. Wonko fails to claim 'Bandwidth'.

Wonko spends 5 points on Research; e gets 2 General Research points (again, anybody feel like writing that down?)

Wonko Dies again.

"untitled CFI by araltaln" is CFI 1871.

"Public Displays... but not of Affection" is p1872/0.

Araltaln changes philosophy to CS Geek.

"The Direct Approach" is p1873/0

bd recognizes a state of emergency. Ditto Phil, but Wonko ceases to.

"-2" is CFI 1874.

Zarpint assigns "-1" to Teucer, "-2" to SkArcher.

SkArcher comes Off Leave. And is given "-2" again. E judges it TRUE.

"-3" is CFI 1875.

Wonko joins the SOE party. Ditto SkArcher. And Glotmorf.

Theta joins the game. Welcome aboard! E receives 500~ and Voting Token #17.

Zarpint gives Theta 1 point.

TPR comes off Leave, joins the SOE party.

The SOE begins.

"Whoops(-0)" is CFI 1876, assigned to Araltaln, judged TRUE.

-3 is assigned to Wonko (judgment pending)

Teucer loses 10 points and "-1" is reassigned to the Upper House. Zarpint rules it Refused. Ditto bd.

Dave deputizes me.

Craig recognizes a State of Non-Emergency.

Thus ends the recognizer.

Now, I take some actions:

I cease to recognize a SOE, as it's not needed anymore.

I judge CFI 1875 (-3) FALSE, as the Clock scripts output on the webpage is not "a message to all players".

Hey, another recognizer:
Wonko ceases to recognize a SOE, and judges CFI 1875 FALSE.

BTW, since I have all of Dave's powers, I can deputize people myself. So if anyone wants to volunteer to do anything, I can bestow the ability to do so upon you.

Here's that voting token stuff:
Number	Value	Holder
1	0	Aquarion
2	0	Araltaln