David E. Smith on Mon, 12 Jul 2004 00:00:03 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] The Final Post...

The last two and a half years, excepting the last couple of weeks where
I've been pretty much too tired to do anything, have been one heck of a
trip. Even in the literal sense, where B Nomic was packed up and drove
across the country (and back) with me. (Anyone else remember the "Road
Trip" rule we invented just for that?)

Unfortunately, real life has gotten Complicated.

B Nomic has suffered because of this, and the game, and each of its fine
players, deserves better. I just hope this fine game can be saved from my
tired incompetence.

Under rule 1272, I hereby Deputize Wonko. I explicitly assign all of my
powers and authority to Wonko.

...dave