Araltaln on Thu, 1 Jul 2004 09:34:31 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] another CFI, "-2"

First, I'm going to name the Administrator as the defendant for my currently-unnumbered CFI (I'll refer to it as -1, for argument's sake, but it needs a real number); Zarpint, I believe, currently has the highest score and thus gets to randomly assign a Judge.

Second, I submit the following CFI:

{{
__-2__ [[there's also, as far as I know, no way for me to amend my previous CFI to give it a title. This certainly isn't an identifcation number, either, it's a title.]]

Statement: The Administrator is not the only entity that can recognize actions of Players.

Analysis: "Actions, regardless of clock state, occur upon posting to a Public Forum." (Rule 17/5) Therefore, merely recognizing an action has no real effect on the game state, and Rule 393 has no bearing on this. In fact, the recognizing of Players' actions is neither regulated nor prohibited anywhere in the Rules; all statements regarding such recognizions are permissive. Therefore, rule 18/3 applies, and the recognizing of a Player's action is permitted and unregulated.
}}

I'll name the Administrator the defendant for -2 as well, giving Zarpint more to do.

--Araltaln