Bryan Donlan on Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:06:14 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] The Direct Approach.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:09:32 -0500, Araltaln <smgafkjen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When I can, I'll change my philosophy to CS Geek, and propose:
>
> {{
> __The Direct Approach__
>
> For each player whose activity will go up at the end of this nweek,
> perform the following actions:

[[
Good idea, but just a technicality - by 'this nweek' do you refer to
'the nweek in which this was proposed' or 'the nweek in which this
proposal comes into effect'?
]]

Also, I too recognize a State of Emergency, on the grounds that it'll
be more interesting than sitting here doing nothing.

--
bd
Now with gmail!