Daniel Lepage on Sat, 19 Jun 2004 07:29:39 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [Spoon-business] New player

On Jun 19, 2004, at 2.46 AM, Araltaln wrote:

I hereby request to become a player, with the unique name of 'Araltaln' (minus the quotes, as usual). Once I'm a player, I'll change my gender to 'Male'; this is a change (as for a brief moment my gender was 'Undeclared'), so I should receive a style point at the end of the nweek, right?

You'll get it at the end of next nweek, by r295: "When a player announces a change of Gender, the change does not take effect until the beginning of the following nweek."

Well done, though.

I give Araltaln one point.

--
Wonko