Zarpint on Tue, 25 May 2004 13:23:50 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] State of Emergency

The Meta-Ministry supports the idea of Open Source Government, and urges
SkArcher or anyone else to prop it, considering the following:

- there needs to be a way of making sure someone does the necessary
activities, or everyone will wait for someone else, like a requirement
to do X each nweek, or N points for doing each thing (N >> 0).

- there needs to be some protection against players 'accidentally'
doing things incorrectly to benefit themselves, unless we all want to
allow it with a Statute of Limitations or something.

I will attempt to write it up also.

I recognize a State of Emergency, on the grounds that Dave has made it
clear the game can't continue if he is required to do as much as he currently
is. This also has the advantage of making the rule changes easier to do.

Zarpint
Kurt Godel

On Mon, 24 May 2004, David E. Smith wrote:

> Either my mailer is broken, or there has been no game activity since the
> last Checkpoint. Today is nday 7; voting will start about this time
> tomorrow, unless something goes weird.
>
> You've still got time to get in your earth-shattering props to write me
> out of the game! Please, do so!
>
> dave
>

> --
> David E. Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
> The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me?

Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
dynamicwind.com               --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd