SkArcher on Wed, 12 May 2004 02:35:42 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] Re: [spoon-discuss] nomination period ends soon

On Tue, 11 May 2004 19:47:52 -0400, bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't actualy believe it is legal to nominate me without my consent
anyway, so i'll let it stand

r625, section B.3:
B.3. Consent of Ministers
Any Minister may cease to be a Minister for any reason by stating that they
do so in a Public Forum.

Any player nominated for any Ministry may refuse that nomination at any time
by announcing that they do so in a public forum.

So, you don't need to consent to be elected, but you do need to refuse it on a
public forum.

Fine, I refuse any and all nominations for ministerial positions, and I do it on spoon-business

--
 SkArcher