Zarpint on Fri, 7 May 2004 21:24:05 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] votes

Dave, Ministry Cleaning, proposed in my report, should be on here.

Sagitta, why do you think the Modifiable Props prop doesn't apply to shelved
ones?
Currently shelved props get resubmitted at half cost, so my prop should
apply to them.

I vote as follows:

On Thu, 6 May 2004, David E. Smith wrote:

> The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 62:
>
> Proposal 1839/0: Sophistry (Teucer)
YES

> Proposal 1840/1: Kill the BNS (Zarpint)
YES

> Proposal 1841/1: Any Sufficiently Advanced Magic is Indistinguishable
>                  from Technology (M-Tek)
YES

> Proposal 1842/1: We love Rob (Zarpint)
YES

> Proposal 1843/1: Nomic Market (Teucer)
YES

> Proposal 1844/1: Legislative Veto (Sagitta)
NO
Wouldn't every failed prop have passed were it not for the "legislative
veto" of half the players voting against it? I see no distinction between
a legislative veto and a prop failing.

> Proposal 1845/0: No Secret Kickbacks (Sagitta)
NO

> Proposal 1846/0: Player Is Created Free, But Everywhere E Is
>                  In Chains (Sagitta)
NO
it's not clear what "affect" means here.

> Proposal 1848/0: Modifiable Props, Officially (Zarpint)
YES

> Proposal 1849/0: Slow Down (Zarpint)
SHELVE
Sagitta is right that 'points' should be 'has pointed'.

> Proposal 1850/0: Fiat (Zarpint)
YES

> Proposal 1851/0: The Painted Face of Death (Zarpint)
YES

Let no one say this Nomic does not allow suffering Players to Die at
will. Multiple times.

and I vote YES to Ministry Cleaning.

Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
dynamicwind.com               --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd