Bill Adlam on Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:23:58 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] Re: Nweek 62 BALLOT

Dave wrote:

> The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 62:
>
> Proposal 1839/0: Sophistry (Teucer)
Yes
I like tangled philosophies.

> Proposal 1840/1: Kill the BNS (Zarpint)
Yes!
Kill it!

> Proposal 1841/0: Any Sufficiently Advanced Magic is Indistinguishable
>                  from Technology (M-Tek)
No
Because I have a vague dislike of M-Tek.

> Proposal 1842/1: We love Rob (Zarpint)
Yes
Hopefully the problems have been ironed out, but I don't feel like
checking.

> Proposal 1843/1: Nomic Market (Teucer)
No
I would vote shelve, but I'm annoyed at Teucer's demand that we pass it
first and then fix it.

> Proposal 1844/1: Legislative Veto (Sagitta)
Yes

> Proposal 1845/0: No Secret Kickbacks (Sagitta)
Yes

> Proposal 1846/0: Player Is Created Free, But Everywhere E Is In
>                  Chains (Sagitta)
Yes
Yes (plotting radiacal).

> Proposal 1848/0: Modifiable Props, Officially (Zarpint)
Shelve
Shelved props should also be modifieable

> Proposal 1849/0: Slow Down (Zarpint)
Shelve
Should say 'has pointed out'.  You can't expect a player to do
something at exactly the moment the checking period ends.

I also vote against __Ministry_Cleaning__, if that is meant to be on
the ballot.  Non-uniform payment is more appropriate and interesting
sometimes.

I assume that Kurt's report implicitly called elections for the
non-vacuous unoccupied ministries.  I seimrandomly nominate Aquarion
for the post of Head Ambassador, BvS for Quotemaster, Glotmorf and The
Pusher Robot for Minister of Keys, bd and Scoff! for Minister of the
Roster, The Voice and myself for Attorney Generalist and Iain, the
Pusher Robot and myself for Merlyn.  And I nominate everyone for Billy.

I draw a card.

Sagitta