David E. Smith on Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:10:19 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] The Checkpointly Recognizer

As there were no unrecognized actions at the end of nday 3, the Clock
never turned off. Nevertheless, since this proper exercise of the rules is
bound to confuse everyone, I'm issuing a one-day Writ of Delay, so folks
will have plenty of time to ponder the Ballot (which will be coming out
soonish, but won't be vote-on-able for another day).

Another reason why I hate Societies: they f--- with voting. Glotmorf is
correct in that Teucer should have voted for p1837, but I exercise an
Administrative Veto because that way I don't have to rewrite history too
much.

SkArcher changes Philosophies.

"Nomic Market" is p1843/0 (rectified: posession, sovreign, Extreem), /1.
"Legislative Veto" is p1844/0 (I never received this, so when I saw a
revision, I had to dig through the list archives), /1.
"Player Is Created Free, But Everywhere E Is In Chains" is p1846/0.
"Kill the BNS" is p1840/1.
"Ministry Cleaning" is p1847/0.
"We love Rob" is p1842/0 (rectified: I assume you meant "second to last
paragraph." If this is wrong, lemme know.)
"Modifiable Props, Officially" is p1848/0.
"Slow Down" is p1849/0.

dave