SkArcher on Sun, 11 Apr 2004 16:09:49 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: Thoughts toward a universal Nomic calendar

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 16:51:53 -0400, Glotmorf <dwhytock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11 Apr 2004 at 16:33, Daniel Lepage wrote:

As Joel is waiting for a consensus, I hereby call for a Straw Poll.
Please vote YES, NO, or HIPPOPATAMUS on the statement:

The addition of "[spoon-discuss]" or "[spoon-business]" to the subject
of emails sent to the B Nomic lists is irritating and should be
disabled.

I vote YES.

As tempting as it is to vote HIPPOPATAMUS, I vote NO.  I'll
grant you that it's irritating, but how the hell else are you
going to tell when an email is on the business or discussion
forum?  Easily, at least, without scanning the header?

I automatically filter based upon the list ident, which convientiantly seperates s-d and s-b

I also note that a mail to s-b which is replied to on s-d and then becomes replied to on s-b again does not gain additional s-b tags, so finding which is which by the tags is futile in any case.

I vote YES

SkArcher