Zarpint on Thu, 8 Apr 2004 08:55:41 -0500 (CDT)

[Spoon-business] vote change

A better idea is just to get rid of age benefits. I actually don't
think they do anything now.

Wonko's right that my prop conflicts with r2. I hereby change votes
as follows:

Not Again (1835/0): NO
Any Sufficiently Advanced... (1837/0): YES, Prose Form Rating: 0
We love Rob (1838/0): SHELVE

I encourage everyone to vote 'shelve' on "We love Rob".

Zarpint

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004, The Voice wrote:

> Daniel Lepage wrote:

> >> There is a technical limitation to this, though. Since Rob hasn't yet
> >> rejoined under the name 'Rob,' eir old Dimensions are still stored in
> >> the
> >> database. When The Voice rejoined, though, eir old dimensions were lost
> >> (as I just used the same player object, and zeroed 'em out).
> >

> > If e rejoined under the name 'Rob' right now, could you be persuaded
> > to keep eir old dimensions around (perhaps under a different name), at
> > least until we know whether he'll be getting them back?
> >
> > It makes sense to drop dimensions like score and whatnot - those get
> > reset so often that we might as well. But I do think we could give em
> > some of eir old titles, and maybe the respect, back.
> >
> Personally, I'd be happy with the age benefits... I think that I'm
> technically the fourth oldest player (just older than BvS) if you don't
> count my time away...
>
> --The Voice--

Zarpint Jeremy Cook    "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
mcfoufou@xxxxxxxxx         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."
dynamicwind.com               --W.B. Yeats, The Song of the Happy Shepherd