David E. Smith on Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:50:13 -0600 (CST)

[Spoon-business] The Checkpointly Recognizer

Glotmorf is credited an additional 7 points for a Prose Form proposal.
(Haven't seen one of those in so long, I plum forgot about the prose
bonus.)

In rule 154, there is what I consider to be a definition for The Origin.
The Origin is "a euphemism for a player whose dimensions are all zeroes".
As such, I don't believe the Eclair claim is valid. (If I've misunderstood
how the Eclair system should work, lemme know.)

The Voice changes eir Philosophy to Platonism.

Wonko returns from Leave.

"Curb Platonism" is p1836/0.

Welcome to nday 4.