Bill Adlam on Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:15:31 -0600 (CST)

Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 60 RESULTS

Glotmorf wrote:

> And thinthe ith my duty to bethtow the thcarf on THOMEONE, no
> matter what, I give it to Thagitta, jutht for making me think
> of thmearing tamponth.  Ew.

An atypical motive for handing the pink neckwear to me, but B Nomic
never appeared to be a hotbed of conformity.  I think now I'll have my
cake, having already eaten it and encountered the uncomfortable
internal fallout from that act of culinary folly.

I claim the chocolate eclair The Origin (alluded to in rule 254).

Thagitta

(Curtheth! I athumed that with thuffithient thircumlocuthion I wath
able to ethchew thibillantth through the whole thpiel.)