Baron von Skippy on Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:43:13 -0600 (CST)

Re: [Spoon-business] Society Creation

>There do not yet exist other branches, but it would be cool to have a
>Nomiverse-wide Scammers' Union. I note that the B Nomic Branch will accept a
>grand total of five members right now. And yes, I do have an idea for the
>first UNSEEN scam.

-I request membership in UNSEEN (even though it's already up to 5 members - all that seems to mean is that I'm not /automatically/ accepted), and, once I get rejected anyway, I sulk briefly until something shiny distracts me.-

[[BvS]]