tycrosby on 26 Feb 2004 02:42:43 -0000

[Spoon-business] and, now returning...

I promise that one way or another, this will be the last time.

If there is not currently a player in the game named 'The Voice,' my name is
The Voice, and I hereby request to (re)join the game of B Nomic.  My gender
is male, my Philosophy is Selective Lobbyist, and I will declare other
things if other people point out that I need to or when I get around to
reading the dang ruleset again.

If The Voice is a player, and e is just on leave, I return from leave.

Ahh... good to be back fellas.

-- The Voice, v.4.0 --