Mark Karasek on 4 Feb 2004 21:58:12 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] The Checkpointly Recognizer

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 21:43:30 -0600 (CST), David E. Smith <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wonko submits a bunch of crap proposals. Someone, please, for the love of
whatever generally-benevolent deity in which you believe, plug that hole.
Foo, Bar, Baz, Quux, and Spam are p 1781-1786 (/0, /1) and I intend to
Administratively Veto all five of them because they annoy me.

I propose:
{{
__Stopping Wonko__

Change r155 to the following:
{{
__No kickbacks__ {* Proposal, Layer 2, 4 *}
No proposal may call for one or more effects that discriminate in any way between players based on their voting actions on that proposal, or any other proposal or proposals identified in the proposal. If such a proposal is passed, it instead has no effect and its propenent does not receive the passage bonus.

If a proposal, by adding, changing, or repealing rules, will generate effects which are based on the way players vote on that proposal, or any other specific proposal or proposals identified in the proposal, then those rules generate no effects based on the way players vote on that particular proposal.

This rule takes precedence over Rule 19.
}}
}}

Also: Mr. Admin, could you please rectify both "it ceaess to exist" and "i ceases to exist" in r1302?

--The Pusher Robot