Baron von Skippy on 1 Feb 2004 04:18:40 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] Reality Corrected

>I hereby create a new Society, entitled "Reality". I am the only member
>of this Society, at the moment. This Society has a charter, which reads
>as follows:

<snip>

-Hoo boy. Well, rethithtant ath I am to ever being involved in anything that even rethembleth reality... on the other hand, thith ith twithted in wayth that reality ath we know and love it can only dream of. I tell you what, Wonko, or Daniel, or whatever you call yourthelf, thith thounds like thomething interethting. Bethides, you have a framework to incorporate multiple Nomicth together with an overarching thet of ruleth, and that might be utheful thomeday.

I requetht to become a part of Reality. I can't believe I jutht thaid that.-

[[BvEth]]