Zarpint Jeremy Cook on 1 Feb 2004 02:01:04 -0000

[Spoon-business] calvinball!

I can't believe I haven't proposed this yet!

I propose:
{__Calvinball__

Create the following Rule:

{{

A. There exists a Calvinball Arena, also known as the Arena. Any player may
enter or leave the Arena at any time. When a player is in the arena, e may
perform Actions preceded by [:calvin] and followed by [:endcalvin]. These
actions have unspecified effects, but may not affect anything in the game
not specifically inside the Arena. When a player leaves the Arena, nothing
that happened inside affects em while e is outside the Arena.

B. A player may not leave the game while inside the Arena. This section takes
precedence over Rule 14.

C. No rules besides this one apply to the Arena. The previous sentence is a
Specific Restriction.

}}

Create twenty of each of following items in the Arena: bats, croquet mallets,
wickets, assorted balls, nuclear weapons, flame throwers, plastic flamingoes,
unidentified magic rings, trees, and tigers. [[These aren't Eclairs, by C.
That will probably be enough stuff to get us started.]]

}}

--
Zarpint            "All thy toiling only breeds new dreams, new dreams;
Jeremy Cook         there is no truth saving in thine own heart."