David E. Smith on 30 Jan 2004 18:18:41 -0000

[Spoon-business] Updates and stuff

This is what I get for doing vote processing late at night. :-)

p1767 should have in fact been Shelved. Zarpint is credited 4 points.
Created p1779.

The Pink Scarf (and 19 Style) are given to Baron von Skippy.

I still maintain that the "two statements" CFI is in fact two statements.
Feel free to CFI the point. :P

SkArcher's votes weren't late, as timing is determined by when they're
posted to the list:

  by localhost with SMTP; 28 Jan 2004 23:59:48 -0000

Note that this is a whopping 12 seconds before the deadline. :) There's
some rules clause that permits (but does not require) me to recognize
votes on -discuss, and I choose to invoke it because p1757 really annoyed
me. Thus, I recognized these votes from -discuss.

None of Wonko's props are legal, under the "No Kickbacks" rule. Even if
they were legal, at least the first one would be ineffectual, since props
have no direct effects unless they pass.

The Roster is updated to reflect the vote results. I'm going to lunch now.

dave